- Hand cut green-based rainbow iridescent stained glass held within a highly detailed crosslet frame.
- Hand painted with a subtle, patina green accented, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with complementing "dragon glass" bead.
- Pendant is @ 1 3/8 of an inch at widest, @ 2 inches long including bead.
- Necklace is made up of complementing dragon glass, faceted iridescent diamond shaped glass, textured flat oval, and antiqued filigree beads and measures @ 16 1/2 to 20 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased. extender chain is added at no charge, but beadwork may be additional)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny shards of jewel toned stained glass that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around them to pay tribute to the beautiful colors and textures, the history that Stained Glass in Architecture brings to mind. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.
This is my spiritual & business practice.
From creative materials and packaging to studio practices, I strive to make Parrish Relics as vegan and eco-friendly as possible and am constantly seeking new ways to lessen my negative impact on the planet. Trying to be a Helper.
All Amulets are shipped out to you gift-packaged in a recycled kraft box along with care info and mossy tissue paper.