- Glowing, semi-transparent colors of a dusky sky ~ warm bronze, gold, azure to deep cobalt blue hued labradorite, surrounded by a highly detailed Gothic Arch clay frame.
- Hand painted with an antiqued silver finish.
- Adorned with two sodalite stars and a burnt prehnite bead suspended on chains.
- Pendant is @ 7/8 of an inch wide, @ 2 inches long including beads.
- Necklace measures @ 19 1/2 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Semi-Precious stones and minerals are collected for the mysterious powers attributed to them, the beautiful colors and symbolism. Clay shrine-like frames pay tribute to their Historical use as Amulets. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.
This is my spiritual & business practice.
From creative materials and packaging to studio practices, I strive to make Parrish Relics as vegan and eco-friendly as possible and am constantly seeking new ways to lessen my negative impact on the planet. Trying to be a Helper.
All Amulets are shipped out to you gift-packaged in a recycled kraft box along with care info and mossy tissue paper.