one of a kind stained glass amulet
- Hand cut, flashing Spring green to iridescent stained glass pendant that shifts with the light.
- Set within a highly detailed gothic arch polymer clay frame with fleur de lys detail floating above
- Hand painted with a patina green accented gold.
- Pendant is @ 1 1/4 of an inch at widest, @ 3 1/2 inches long from top of fleur to bottom of flower beads.
- Elegantly draping antiqued bronze/brass chain accented with green glass flowers and faceted labradorite measures @24 inches long. (can be worn shorter)
- Model Photography by The Witching Hour
- This Amulet was featured in Enchanted Living's Faerie Queen Issue, so to celebrate a copy will be included with your order!
This is my spiritual & business practice.
From creative materials and packaging to studio practices, I strive to make Parrish Relics as vegan and eco-friendly as possible and am constantly seeking new ways to lessen my negative impact on the planet. Trying to be a Helper.
All Amulets are shipped out to you gift-packaged in a recycled kraft box along with care info and mossy tissue paper.