Deer, hare, birds and flowers in earthy red tones from an illuminated manuscript is the focal point of this one of a kind necklace.
- Found image under a glass heart-shaped cabochon, set within a highly detailed clay frame.
- Hand painted with an antiqued silver finish.
- Adorned with complementing red jasper beads in two groups of three.
- Pendant is @ 1 1/2 inches wide, @ 2 1/4 inches long including beads.
- Necklace is made up of red jasper and antiqued filigree beads, measuring @ 18 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased, extender chain can be added at no cost but beadwork may be additional.)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny images that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around glass to pay tribute to the beautiful artwork they celebrate! Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.