A tiny cobalt blue glass teardrop vial named for The Faerie Queene by Edmund Spenser is the centerpiece of this one of a kind, handcrafted necklace.
- Glass bottle pendant, set within a highly detailed clay frame with a gothic arch window and fleur de lis details.
- Hand painted with an antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a chain holding a complementing glass star and teardrop.
- Pendant is @ 1/2 of an inch at widest, @ 2 inches long including hanging beads.
- Necklace measures @ 32 1/2 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my one-woman jewelry studio at Frog Hollow. Glass vessel amulets can hold precious things, talismanic roots or essential oils. Topped with a tiny cork so that you can put whatever you wish inside. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.