A waxing crescent moon of glowing iridescent, nearly opaque, dusky-hued stained glass is the centerpiece of this one of a kind, handcrafted necklace.
- Hand cut, textured stained glass, set within a highly detailed clay frame.
- Hand painted with an antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a complimenting violet iridescent faceted glass bead and two sea green serpentine stars.
- Pendant is @ 1 inch wide, @ 2 5/8 inches long including beads.
- Necklace measures @ 24 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny shards of jewel toned stained glass that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around them to pay tribute to the beautiful colors and textures, the history that Stained Glass in Architecture brings to mind. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.