one of a kind Fused Glass Gothic Arch Amulet
- Hand cut, iridescent stained glass fused with a soaring bird silhouette made during my recent class at Snow Farm.
- Set within a highly detailed gothic arch polymer clay frame with a complementing aquamarine teardrop and faceted iridescent glass beads.
- Hand painted with a patina green accented, antiqued gold finish.
- Pendant is @ 7/8 of an inch at widest, @ 2 3/8 inches long including aquamarine.
- Antiqued bronze/brass chain accented with faceted iridescent glass beads measures @20 1/2 inches. (can be worn shorter)
Created in honor of all the innocent lives lost in the Australian bushfires, and for finding Hope for those still struggling through this tragedy. The total sale will be split between these three groups doing great work in unimaginably difficult times, helping the most vulnerable.
This is my spiritual & business practice.
From creative materials and packaging to studio practices, I strive to make Parrish Relics as vegan and eco-friendly as possible and am constantly seeking new ways to lessen my negative impact on the planet. Trying to be a Helper.
All Amulets are shipped out to you gift-packaged in a recycled kraft box along with care info and mossy tissue paper.