- Hand cut, textured stained glass is set within a highly detailed clay frame.
- Hand painted with an antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a complementing glass bead & cat's eye glass stars hanging from a chain.
- Pendant is @ 1 inch at widest, @ 2 1/2 inches long including stars.
- Necklace measures @ 23 1/2 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny shards of jewel toned stained glass that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around them to pay tribute to the beautiful colors and textures, the history that Stained Glass in Architecture brings to mind. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.
This is my spiritual & business practice.
From creative materials and packaging to studio practices, I strive to make Parrish Relics as vegan and eco-friendly as possible and am constantly seeking new ways to lessen my negative impact on the planet. Trying to be a Helper.
All Amulets are shipped out to you gift-packaged in a recycled kraft box along with care info and mossy tissue paper.