held deep within a gothic arch-shaped glass vial is the centerpiece of this one of a kind, handcrafted necklace.
- Found image set within a glass bottle pendant under a highly detailed Gothic Arch window clay frame with a fleur de lis detail on the back.
- Hand painted with an Italian rust red accented, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with descending tiny glass beads in the shape of the flower petals & a pressed glass leaf bead.
- Pendant is @ 7/8 of an inch at widest, @ 2 1/2 inches long from top of the cork to bottom of the beads.
- Necklace measures @ 26 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my one-woman jewelry studio at Frog Hollow. Glass vessel amulets can hold precious things, talismanic roots or essential oils. Topped with a tiny cork so that you can put whatever you wish inside. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.
This is my spiritual & business practice.
From creative materials and packaging to studio practices, I strive to make Parrish Relics as vegan and eco-friendly as possible and am constantly seeking new ways to lessen my negative impact on the planet. Trying to be a Helper.
All Amulets are shipped out to you gift-packaged in a recycled kraft box along with care info and mossy tissue paper.