- Glass bottle pendant, set within a highly detailed clay frame with an amber glass cabochon with local mica stone underneath for a mystical shine.
- Hand painted with an antiqued silver finish.
- Adorned with a chain holding two complementing delicate glass flowers.
- Pendant is @ 1/2 of an inch at widest, @ 2 inches long including hanging beads.
- Necklace measures @ 27 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
- Shipped holding a tiny dried golden fern from Frog Hollow that can be removed.
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my one-woman jewelry studio at Frog Hollow. Glass vessel amulets can hold precious things, talismanic roots or essential oils. Topped with a tiny cork so that you can put whatever you wish inside. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.
This is my spiritual & business practice.
From creative materials and packaging to studio practices, I strive to make Parrish Relics as vegan and eco-friendly as possible and am constantly seeking new ways to lessen my negative impact on the planet. Trying to be a Helper.
All Amulets are shipped out to you gift-packaged in a recycled kraft box along with care info and mossy tissue paper.