- Glass bottle pendant, set within a highly detailed clay frame with a stylized flaming crown window.
- Hand painted with an Italian rust red accented, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a chain descending from the removable cork and holding two complementing vintage iridescent faceted glass beads.
- A tiny removable parchment banner "Beloved" is held within the bottle.
- Pendant is @ 7/8 of an inch at widest, @ 1 1/4 inches long.
- Necklace measures @ 28 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my one-woman jewelry studio at Frog Hollow. Glass vessel amulets can hold precious things, talismanic roots or essential oils. Topped with a tiny cork so that you can put whatever you wish inside. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.
This is my spiritual & business practice.
From creative materials and packaging to studio practices, I strive to make Parrish Relics as vegan and eco-friendly as possible and am constantly seeking new ways to lessen my negative impact on the planet. Trying to be a Helper.
All Amulets are shipped out to you gift-packaged in a recycled kraft box along with care info and mossy tissue paper.