- Found image under textured, hand cut iridescent stained glass, set within a detailed clay frame.
- Hand painted with a patina green accented, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a complementing rainbow-flashing labradorite teardrop cabochon.
- Pendant is just over @ 1 inch wide, just over @ 2 5/8 inches long including labradorite.
- Elegantly draping necklace is accented with faceted labradorite and measures @ 19 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased).
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny images that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around glass to pay tribute to the beautiful artwork they celebrate! Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.
This is my spiritual & business practice.
From creative materials and packaging to studio practices, I strive to make Parrish Relics as vegan and eco-friendly as possible and am constantly seeking new ways to lessen my negative impact on the planet. Trying to be a Helper.
All Amulets are shipped out to you gift-packaged in a recycled kraft box along with care info and mossy tissue paper.