Inspired by Gothic Architecture & delicate spring forest flowers found under the stars...
- Glowing hues of gold to green to aqua labradorite, surrounded by a highly detailed Gothic Trefoil clay frame.
- Hand painted with a subtle patina green based, antiqued silver finish.
- Adorned with a fluorite with tiny fleur-de-lis details, labradorite bead, serpentine star & faceted fluorite.
- Pendant is @ 1 inch wide, @ 2 1/4 inches long including fluorite.
- Necklace is made up of faceted labradorite, serpentine stars, labradorite & filigree beads measuring @ 16-18 inches long with extender chain. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased, extender chain is added at no charge, but beadwork may be additional.)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Semi-Precious stones and minerals are collected for the mysterious powers attributed to them, the beautiful colors and symbolism. Clay shrine-like frames pay tribute to their Historical use as Amulets. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.